AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Our Panettone cake is the result both of a continuous search for top quality raw materials and of an entirely handmade production.
- According to Gambero Rosso, one of the top 10 artisanal Panettone cakes of Italy.
- According to Dissapore, one of the top 10 artisanal Panettone cakes of Italy.
- According to Gambero Rosso, the third best artisanal chocolate Panettone cake of Italy.
- According to “Panetthon”, the second best artisanal Panettone cake of Veneto.
- According to “La Repubblica”, one of the best artisanal Panettone cakes of Italy.
- According to “Elle à Table“, one of the best artisanal Panettone cakes in France.
- According to “Gastronauta“, one of the best artisanal Panettone cakes of Italy.
In its ranking of the best handmade Panettone cakes of Italy, Gambero Rosso describes our Panettone in this way: “[…]this classic Panettone cake (it takes four days of processing to realize it) lacks for nothing: it’s beautiful, low and without glaze. It looks inviting and well developed, the distinctive cross cut stands in the centre of the warm brownish dome. The bright yellow slice has a perfect texture: it’s soft, slightly moist and stringy, the vanilla powder is clearly visible. More than anything, there are intense and fresh scents that remind Christmas and highlight the presence of first quality raw materials: stone-milled flours, Belgian centrifuged butter, organic free-range eggs, excellent organic self-produced candied oranges and lemons, Australian sultanas, cane sugar, spring water, Italian acacia honey and Madagascar vanilla beans. The taste is balanced and the texture is extremely melt-in-the-mouth.”
- According to Gambero Rosso, one of the top 20 artisanal Pandoro cakes of Italy.
- According to “La Stampa”, one of the top 10 must-have artisanal leavened cakes of Italy.
- According to “Il Corriere della Sera”, one of the top 15 artisanal Pandoro cakes of Italy.
- La Cucina Italiana describes our Pandoro as a leavened product with a refined flavour and a peculiar character.
- Congusto Gourmet Institute describes it as a star-shaped cloud of butter, eggs, wheat flour and vanilla.
- Cats Magazine of Giornale di Vicenza points out that the peculiar and particular aromatic bouquet is also due to the presence of the grated Tonka bean.